Food; we can’t live without it! As we all eat so often it is easy to get into a habit of eating the same types of foods, which can be monotonous and provide little benefit to your body as a whole. To maintain a healthy lifestyle it is important to eat a variety foods as well as keeping a balanced diet. Why not get the most out of your foods by trying out top 5 feel good foods:
1) Wild Salmon is packed with rich Omega-3’s it will help hydrate you skin and create that luminous glow! Put down the highlighter and reach for a plate of salmon instead, it will give you that get up and glow!
2) Green juice aids the removal of toxins from the body, which will boost your energy and brighten your skin, whiz up a green juice a long side your breakfast to give you that morning boost!
3) Coconut oil the much talked about cult beauty product can also do wonders for your digestive system! It’s sweet taste means you can easily add it to your coffee, or smoothie. It improves the gut and digestive tract movements, which means you will feel and look less bloated! Goodbye food baby, hello flat stomach!
4) Dairy and gluten free foods Gluten and dairy product are known as beauty betrayers in the food world, that’s because they are the main cause of puffiness. Swapping to dairy free and gluten free foods will help reduce water retention, making you look and feel lighter!
5) Mushrooms give your antibodies a natural boost! A medical mushroom supplement will help fend off any invading viruses or bacteria, keeping those pesky colds and flus at bay. Move over apples, a mushroom a day will keep the doctor away!